Because photography should be affordable for everybody, we are very proud to introduce our free St-valentine Photoshop special. Within a half-an-hour time frame, we will take as many photos as possible. The photos will be uploaded to our portal.
You will be entitled to the following:
- All the edited photos, developed in medium resolution (ideal for social media).
Here is the catch, until February 14th, 2023.
Questions and Answers about this Deal
- I am interested in the free shoot, but there is nothing available on the day I want.
It is very likely that someone has already booked the free shoot. If no other day fits your schedule, you may want to use our $ 50 special.
- How long is the turnaround?
Around one week (maybe less). If you happen to do only a few photos at the Cornwall Square mall booth, you can expect your photos in the following two working days.
- What kind of photos are covered in this deal?
This deal is meant for couples or besties. Could be some of these:
- Engagements (no surprise proposals),
It is not for:
- Babies & Toddlers,
- Headshots & Portraits,
- Social events,
- Real Estate,
- Where will the photoshoot be?
Your place (if you have the space and enough lightning) or outdoors.
- I don't live in Cornwall. May I still get this deal?
It really depends on where are you. If you live within 30km of Cornwall, you can have this deal. If you are far, we may ask for an extra to cover gas/food expenses. We also go a lot to Ottawa (for other reasons), if you coordinate with us, you may get this deal without extra if you select a date of a scheduled trip.
- Do photos come right from the Camera?
No, all photos are subject to a post-production process.
- What are the benefits of getting photos post-processed?
Depending on the photo, we can enhance it. Some of the things we do (when it applies) are:
- Remove temporal imperfections (mosquitoes pinches, pimples, some hair),
- Skin tanning,
- Lips colouring,
- Wrinkle softening,
- Light & Shadows,
- Colour grading,
- Sharp enhancement,
- Framing and perspective,
- Exposition and Temperature homogenization.
- For how long do the photos stay in the portal?
We do not have a specific time, it is for around six months (give or take).
- I like one photo, as a print or high-resolution download, what should I do?
If you want to get one of the photos in a different format than digital mid-resolution, the portal has the option to buy it.
- What payment methods do you accept?
The portal accepts credit/debit cards only.